Russell Smith is proud to have worked with Laurie Irvine and the Ectopic Pregnancy Foundation charity since 2013.
Russell has a wealth of experience in International Healthcare, Medical Assistance, Government Services, IT, Web Development, Information Security, Project Management, Compliance and Risk. He has successfully led teams and implemented projects and solutions in a number of environments and delivered on deadline.
- Leadership and General Management – High energy leader, motivator and team player who seeks to bring projects in on time with the goal and the customer always in mind. Delivers results with clear logical thinking and action. Managed large teams of people in environments ranging from Call Centres, Web Development offices, Outsourced 3rd Parties and Project Implementation teams.
- International Healthcare and Medical Assistance Expertise – Worked in and around 24/7 International Healthcare provision for 15 years. Has been involved in all aspects, ranging from Frontline Medical Assistance, Call Centre Management, Key Client Account Management, Strategic and Project Implementation, International Provider Network establishment and at Executive Board/C-suite level
- Project Management and Implementation – Experienced in all aspects of delivering and implementing projects. A core understanding of IT provision allied to experience in 24/7 Medical Healthcare and digital Travel Risk Management
- Governance, Information Security and Compliance – A past leader on Group Policy and former Risk Officer for Healix. Has overseen external accreditation of Healix systems to HMGC Cabinet Office government information security standard and full ISO27001 certification
- Customer, People and Performance Focus – Listens to customer and company needs, then, by working within departments and across network, delivers results that meet or exceed expectations
Russell is married with 2 children.